Below you'll find answers to the questions we get asked the most
1. Can I part exchange my car for a van?
Yes, we offer part exchange on all Vans and Cars even if the value is more.
2. Can I drive away the same day?
Yes, we have the facility for you to drive away on the same day.
3. How do I put road tax on my new vehicle?
We help purchase road tax for you at our office via direct.gov online renewal services on the day of purchase
4. Do you offer free drive away insurance?
Unfortunately we do not offer free drive away insurance on vans however we have the facility for a small fee to purchase a one day cover that will allow you to drive away on the same day.
5. Are you outside the London congestion zone?
Yes, our showroom is outside any congestion charge Zone, however we are within the M25 Low Emissions Zone.
6. Are you within any local public transport?
Yes, Cannons Park Station (Jubilee Line) is within a 5 min Walk to our showroom
7. Does your vehicles come with any warranty?
Yes, we offer all our customers 3 months statutory return to base engine internals warranty. However we are an RAC dealer and can add packages like a 12 months warranty to any vehicle at an extra cost.
8. What checks do you do?
We check all our vehicles before selling them; we carry out an RAC 115 point check on all our vehicles. We can offer to give you this result prior to purchase.
9. Can you take a deposit over the phone?
Yes, we take a £300 deposit over the phone once you have confirmed via email that you are satisfied with our checks and the condition of the vehicle. Full payment due within 3 days after which storage charge of £12/day+VAT applies unless agreed with Sales Manager
10. Can I put a deposit on a vehicle without seeing it?
Yes, however if you can confirm that you are happy with the condition and checklist report via email we will be happy to take a deposit. However the deposit is non-refundable.
11. Do you offer test drives?
Yes, however as some days are very busy in the office you may need to book an appointment in advance. However we offer all our customers an 1 hour test drive after purchase, if you experience a fault we will offer an exchange or a full refund.
12. How long can you hold a vehicle for?
We recommend all our vehicles to be collected within 3 days of purchase or deposit. However we are happy to negotiate under certain circumstances an agreed date. *See number 9 above*
13. Can you take the VAT off the price?
No, we cannot take the VAT off the price as all our vehicles are VAT paid, unless you are exporting the vehicle.
14. How do I claim back the VAT if I am exporting the vehicle outside the EU?
We will need you to provide us with delivery details including transportation invoices, also a bill of laden for pay-outs of registration for that country of export. For EU Zero VAT we will need your company VAT number, company letter head and a copy of a cancelled cheque or paying in slip, once we can Validate this then we will be able to Zero rate the VAT.
15. What do I need to finance a vehicle?
You will need to provide us with your banking details such as account number and sort code, 3 months bank statements, also a valid UK driving licence/passport or a valid EU driving licence/passport.
16. Are there any hidden costs?
No, however if you are paying by cash 2% bank cash handling fee. Any other payment methods such as debit card or bank transfer are totally free. All Cheques must clear through the system before we can release the vehicle.
17. Can you deliver a vehicle?
Yes, we use a third party delivery company that will do any deliveries within the UK and Northern Ireland (any port) at a cost. You will need to pay for this, depending on your location prices varies.
18. Are your pictures on your website actual pictures of the vehicle?
Yes, all our pictures are taken for individual vehicles and are not duplicates.
19. Some of your vehicle appear to need some body repair, how do I get this repaired?
Yes, some vehicle may have a light dent or scratch and are sold as it is, however we offer a repair service at £150-£200 per panel.