Dear Sir / Madam,
Whilst we all deal with the uncertainty of the coronavirus, we wanted to let you - our customers - know that we are constantly monitoring the situation and are closely following the daily guidelines released by the Government and the UK's Chief Medical officer. We are taking all recommended precautions to help delay the virus and to ensure both our customers' and colleagues safety. We are also, importantly, implementing several initiatives to ensure that we can continue to work effectively for our customers, the vast majority of whom are still looking to move at this time. Auto Capital will, therefore, maintain a ""business as usual' approach to ensure continued service for our many thousands of customers.
Please find outlined below a few of these initiatives:
- Free 200 mile radius delivery on all vehicles.
- Viewings can be carried out via FaceTime/ Citnow Video rather than in person should this be preferred
- Video tours will be made available on any vehicle should our customers wish to use these we can zoom in on any possible defects such as stone chips dents or scuffs if there are any.
- Customers may be able to request collecting their vehicle at a specific time from our site with no social contact.
- Our offices are all following government advice around regular hand-washing
- Our offices can order latex gloves should our customers or staff wish to wear them on viewings and collection to avoid touching door handles, steering wheel etc.
- Our employees will have the ability to work remotely to ensure continuity of service
- Our employees have been empowered to self-isolate immediately, fully paid, should they have any flu-like symptoms
You can reject the vehicle on delivery and request a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
We do ask that, if you are showing any symptoms or know that you have come into contact with the virus, please do not come to the branch or attend or allow viewings. Instead, call the office and we will be pleased to discuss alternative solutions.
Please also understand that to minimise the spread of the virus, we will not be shaking hands or standing in close proximity to customers when we conduct appraisals or viewings. Despite the circumstances, the market remains active and we look forward to working with you over the coming weeks.